SUGBUTRIATHLON

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Danao-Lugo/Ilihan-Danao (Jul 11, 2010)  (Read 3938 times)

joecax

• It's not about the shoes
Danao-Lugo/Ilihan-Danao (Jul 11, 2010)
« on: July 11, 2010, 09:40:07 PM »

Nice to see a lot of sugbutri members joining this morning's road race. Kmusta inyo race?

Seen: el toro, jemsban, rap, elmo, yan2, andy, wing2, kor2, jung & tengoy ug si nyor nga ni drop by lang

congrats to rap! top 8 sa cat B. i think elmo was 1st. pila inyo average speed? 40-45kph?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 10:30:28 AM by joecax »

el toro

Re: Danao-Lugo/Ilihan-Danao (Jul 11, 2010)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:38:10 AM »

grabe ga kayo ang santelmo gahapon! elmo is in a different level...i think he can do well racing with the cat A guys. for sure next road race, wa nay ug walay maka gukod ni elmo when he start his attack. the guy has a heart of a champion, i hope to see him podium at camsur.

elmo was 2nd but he could have easliy won 1st place. amon who was 1st was asking for help to stay with him and elmo obliged. elmo did the pull all the way while amon was just a happy tourist at the back. nearing the finish line, amon attacked elmo after asking for help and snatched first place...not a good way to win if you ask me!!! elom knows now better how some roadies play possum.

my group(ome, john gayatin and others) caught up with rap on the way back. i tried to stay with them climbing back to lugo and took turns with rap on leading. i wanted to catch noy's group but with rap and myself only doing the pull, we were not gaining ground.

when ome attacked again at km47, only rap has the legs to stay with him...didn't know what was happening at the front as i was busy asking for water. Next thing i checked, the two of them made an impressive gap already and with each pedal stroke, they were stretching their lead plus no one from the group wants to lead. i tried to make a last effort and desperate lead to catch them but i failed...the spark plugs were not firing anymore. i was so spent and can't do any leads anymore. crossed the line in 12th place...that's all i could give yesterday. still good race for everyone.

hope to see rap and joecax at kia ironlegs. trilocos and myself are definitely going!

rap

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 05:00:12 PM »

lingaw kaau ko sa race bai! :) mo attack man unta ko didto sa KM47 after sa climb...abi nako naa pa mo sa luyo pag climb mao nagpa luyo lang pud ko ni ome....pag abot sa taas ni lead ko (thinking nga naa pa mo sa likud) pero pag lingi nako ala na man diay mo and kami nlang ome ang naa...amo nlang gpadaun. ako tig sprint nya si ome tig maintain nig ka hurot ako kusog. hehehe!

maynta makaigu ang budget para KIA. hehehe!

triblues

• Everything starts where it ends.
    • Inside Triblues'
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 07:50:03 AM »

different level naman mo nga triathletes. nice to know apil mo ana and an impressive performance kaninyo tanan. Labi na si Elmo; piston maton gyud. hehehe.
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." by EPO

https://www.triblues.com
www.facebook.com/PhilippineAquathlon
https://insidetriblues.wordpress.com

don bunot

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 10:33:35 AM »

Guys ibang level nAmu

el toro

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 02:45:11 PM »

i know next time, magpa duol na ko nimo rap kay nindot kaau ka sabayan...di ka mu dili ug trangko sab! thats what i like kay most of the time, i am stuck with others who won't work. unya instead of catching the other group mag tinana-away na lang kung kinsa mu trangko. my plan was everyone to work until we catch up with the other group then recover...didto na ta mag pinaksi-ay basta ma takdo na ang first group. that happened also sa last nako na apilan nga danao-ilihan-danao, on the way back, na takdoan gyud namo group ni noy...basta lang naay mu puli ug tranko.

but nindot kaau to inyong break away ni ome, nice timing...too bad i wasn't able to ride with you. would love to do a rematch same course soon!

you should do kia bai! also joecax saka na sa cat B...kaya na kaau na nimo bai. i hope others will go also.

triblues

• Inside Triblues'
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »

halo all race participants!  may i ask kung pila inyo speed sa race? atleast naa mi idea how intense ang race pace ninyo ato nga time. :D

salamat
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." by EPO

el toro

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 05:10:10 PM »

blue, i think pag start speed reached to 50kph(short attacks ra ni) but pa balik na, murag 30kph na lang gani. you just need to be in the center of the peloton when that happens, ayaw gyud pa luyo otherwise ma putol ka sa grupo.

2 sundays to go then kia ironlegs na! sus, ako na sab gi trangkaso ron.

by the way, when i was climbing lugo to bogo, i was glued to another cyclist...i think he was a triathlete also. strong climbing and just before summit of lugo, we caught up with ome's group. would like to thank him kay na dakpan namu ang group before the downhill but don't know his name.

rap

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »

i know next time, magpa duol na ko nimo rap kay nindot kaau ka sabayan...di ka mu dili ug trangko sab! thats what i like kay most of the time, i am stuck with others who won't work. unya instead of catching the other group mag tinana-away na lang kung kinsa mu trangko. my plan was everyone to work until we catch up with the other group then recover...didto na ta mag pinaksi-ay basta ma takdo na ang first group. that happened also sa last nako na apilan nga danao-ilihan-danao, on the way back, na takdoan gyud namo group ni noy...basta lang naay mu puli ug tranko.

but nindot kaau to inyong break away ni ome, nice timing...too bad i wasn't able to ride with you. would love to do a rematch same course soon!

you should do kia bai! also joecax saka na sa cat B...kaya na kaau na nimo bai. i hope others will go also.

mag korpo ta next time bai. ;) ngita ta team mate nga kugihan pud mo trangko...maski upat lang ta as what u said payts na au. this time d na ta mubiya sa gruppo nila noy kung mo tira man gani. sayang au ako kusog ato kay naa pa jud unta pag rematehay..... cge lang, nahulog nlang pud to nga training ride...kung na pun-an pa to 10k ang rota ma takduan gyud unta namo group nila noy. pag abot namo finishline mao pa gud pag tuyog ni noy pud. tsk tsk tsk....sayanga. sunod napud.

murag bitin man sa budget para KIA bai ui....maynta naa mo sponsor. hehehe!  ;D

triblues

• Inside Triblues'
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 08:02:52 PM »

core team next race.

-Elmo
-Rap
-El Toro
-Tinong

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

el toro

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »

mag road race unya ta inig homan sa camsur but i have to put some miles or km on my ride aron di ka ma bored nako kung mag korpo ta. ka osa ra ko ni long ride katong last sunday before that race mao nang laspag kaau ko. i should have done at least 3 sundays of long riding before that...still it was a good race in spite of that. what's more important is that we all came back safely!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 06:21:43 AM by el toro »

joecax

• It's not about the shoes
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 09:57:21 PM »

can't do ironlegs el toro kay naa pud mi adventure race this jul 25
grabeha ani oie nag sinabotay nman sa strategy. haha d mn ta ko apil ato pero g register man ko. just had an 80k ride in a span of 2 weeks before that so mahug nlng ug practice ride pud.

to be racing in catB dpat consistent pud imo training kay kusgan kau mga tao diha. i have tried criteriums before but last sunday was my 1st ever road race. lingaw sd despite my very lousy placing sa cat C and yes we all came back safely to race another day!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 10:03:35 PM by joecax »

rap

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 05:49:41 PM »

mag road race unya ta inig homan sa camsur but i have to put some miles or km on my ride aron di ka ma bored nako kung mag korpo ta. ka osa ra ko ni long ride katong last sunday before that race mao nang laspag kaau ko. i should have done at least 3 sundays of long riding before that...still it was a good race in spite of that. what's more important is that we all came back safely!

lingaw2 lang gud ni ato bai....dala tinud-anay. hehehe!

mao gyud....ang importante safe ta niabut sa finishline. ;)

trilocos6

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 06:27:07 PM »

apil ta kia uy....ayaw mu ka problem kay d.ai ko tig dala sa water bottle sa luyo......
when the going gets tough - the tough gets going

jake

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 09:33:14 PM »

hahahaha... grabe nyo ha init kaayo nyo topic oi...nice ta na race sa bohol da,pila mn a2 budget ana did2? ky manan2 lang una ko..hehehe bitaw nindot jud unta kita mga triathete mag uban neg race,ky mga cyclist dli mkigkurpo nya kng mudaog mao py i kurpo ky mangayo ug bahin..hehehe.ganahan jud ko naay kapuli nko ug trangko bsag seconds lang unta aron mkuha jud ang target nga oras.syaget mn gyod cguro na cla ba.kpoy kaau ky mao py pag start bulhot na...but chalnge nto mga triathlte..
Pages: [1] 2