SUGBUTRIATHLON

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: on CERVELOco  (Read 4603 times)

Fewxky

Re: on CERVELOco
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 03:39:14 PM »

sorry bay I will upload all the pics whenever I get more time. Do I need to decrease picture resolution? Pila day ka KB allowed to upload a pic?

e photobucket rana troy. ug di mada e butang facebook nimo ako transfer dre.

rj

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2009, 10:13:43 PM »

race gyud bai troy!

boypraning

• Tri & Tri until you die --rj 'legacy' balbuena
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 03:43:14 AM »

partida pa tu bai troy kay ingun pa nya nghubog pa knu xa the nyt before. samut kung wa tu ng.inum.;p

nx tym bai ayaw pg.ingun ana kay bad na..nx tym giv us a call, partey ta! hahaha abig serious..
boy praning up up and away!;p

CERVELOco

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 10:30:08 AM »

HAHAHA that was awful man, racing under the influence. It was a good friend's wedding the night prior to the race, too much hydration tagam lagi!!! dayon ang tri next week? I finished a sprint tri today, I'm feelin' the weight gain and is no good (can't help the lechon and the good stuff you know). Working on burning those fat and hopefully regain my fitness level. Got another sprint tri next week I'm excited the swim leg will be on the city of Indianapolis canal (DOH claimed it's been cleaned up but we'll see) passing buildings, bridges, park, etc and your  loved one can literally walk beside the canal and watch you swim the whole length. Good luck sa race next week mga sho.

boypraning

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »

hahaha..ambt lang kung dre na canal sa pinas. cguro wel b swimming wth frogs and hito's ana..;p

evry wik race ug tri..thats nyc. ambt nlang guro nus.a na mhitabo dre pinas..himuun npud na negosyo dre.;p

rap

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »

HAHAHA that was awful man, racing under the influence. It was a good friend's wedding the night prior to the race, too much hydration tagam lagi!!! dayon ang tri next week? I finished a sprint tri today, I'm feelin' the weight gain and is no good (can't help the lechon and the good stuff you know). Working on burning those fat and hopefully regain my fitness level. Got another sprint tri next week I'm excited the swim leg will be on the city of Indianapolis canal (DOH claimed it's been cleaned up but we'll see) passing buildings, bridges, park, etc and your  loved one can literally walk beside the canal and watch you swim the whole length. Good luck sa race next week mga sho.

ninduta ninyo diah bai ui cge man lang tri race.  ;)

rj

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 09:39:52 PM »

ninduta ninyo diah bai ui cge man lang tri race.  ;)

after u graduate bai, turn pro, then race all you can dayon, hehehe

boypraning

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 09:56:03 PM »

wow..rap siose, RN, phil triathlon team..

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 10:43:35 AM »

Bro you could have ran all the way pag run leg and took first place if you had a good night sleep! You went out the TA first, i followed shortly. Anyway overall NAGT was a great race! A Triathlon race on my bday plus winning in my agegroup was something very different. What a birthday gift!

Good luck in your next races! Please post pix also if able.

By the way it was nice finally meeting you in person. Hopefully we'll meet again next year.

Are you considering 70.3 IM PH next year?

CERVELOco

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »

bay that's something I consider in my calendar next year not sure pa. Bay naay live 70.3 coverage sa solar sports ana? maayo unta kung naa. NAGT was a fun race, racing at home was something special to me. Looking forward to see guys again in the near future. Again congrats for winning our age group (mga nilapas ug hapit na mulapas sa calendar hhehehe) at NAGT, a great debut and birthday present.
Good luck to all sugbutriathletes 70.3 IM PH bound. May the force be with you!!!

CERVELOco

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 11:27:02 AM »

TOUR OF MISSOURI '09

CERVELOco

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »

TOUR OF MISSOURI 2009 (SEPT. 7-13, 2009)

CERVELOco

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »

:)

CERVELOco

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 11:52:47 AM »

:)

CERVELOco

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 11:53:53 AM »

;)