SUGBUTRIATHLON

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Pain sa ass during long bike.. due to saddle, position or lack of trainig?  (Read 2793 times)

golbrb16

Help out guys.

my 1st long ride kay sakit lagi sa lubot. could it be because sa saddle, sa riding position or mawagtang ra ni kadugayan once i developed the muscles/strength needed to support the lower pelvic or sitbone???

i wanted to know ur inputs so that i can adjust properly.

thanks!

King™

• never back down!

well, in my own experience, 3 ang ni affect sa pain..

saddle brand, saddle position, and a matter of getting used to..

in your case, since 1 time issue palang, try to assess next time if in time youll get used to it.. try agressive positioning.. etc. etc.. best is you ask a bike fitter, but that will cost money.
10 % luck, 15 % skill, 20 % concentrated power of will, 5 % pleasure, 50 % pain, thats 100 % reason to remember the name.

golbrb16

well, in my own experience, 3 ang ni affect sa pain..

saddle brand, saddle position, and a matter of getting used to..

in your case, since 1 time issue palang, try to assess next time if in time youll get used to it.. try agressive positioning.. etc. etc.. best is you ask a bike fitter, but that will cost money.

thank u, mr. king. hope pain will be gone soon.

vard

Help out guys.

my 1st long ride kay sakit lagi sa lubot. could it be because sa saddle, sa riding position or mawagtang ra ni kadugayan once i developed the muscles/strength needed to support the lower pelvic or sitbone???

i wanted to know ur inputs so that i can adjust properly.

thanks!

how long is that long ride? you'll get used to it, considering you have a comfortable saddle.
"When your legs are tired, run with your heart"

don bunot

normal rna sa long ride mg sakit imu pelvic area bai if nag start pka,

how long is your long ride? in KMs?

and also consider a very comfy saddle para sa long rides, the more expensive the better comfort.

ex. san marco,fizik & adamo.  ;)

golbrb16

mga 20km lng man. dli au na long para ninyo pero long na na nako kay 1st time to nako to do it in road bike(borrowed p jud) . hehe. wala ko nipadayon further kay nisakit na ako lubot og kauwanon na sad. next time longer tingli.

Sge thank u all for the suggestion. pagbalik nako ride karon kay medyo naka-adjust na ako lubot. :)

andy

• Sibugay Trail

natural lang na xa bai, mosakit jud kasagaran since wala pa naka adopt sa saddle contour imong butt. also mb the saddle wasn't meant for your butt. hehehe.
D lang pampamilya pang isports pa!

rap

question: asa dapit and pain? if sa butt, duku ra imo saddle. if sa perinial area hangad ra imo saddle. dapat parallel gyud sa ground ang tilt sa imo saddle. kung musakit gani ghapon, kuwang pa gyud sa anad.  ;D  ;)