SUGBUTRIATHLON

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 4th olango challenge 2011  (Read 6439 times)

joecax

• It's not about the shoes
Re: 4th olango challenge 2011
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2011, 08:32:54 PM »

onsite reg nlng ;D
see u all tom!

akokini_john

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 10:52:59 PM »

sayang dli ko kaapil ani kay mag ultra ko.

good luck sa ultra bai

salamat bai

kenzie

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2011, 12:12:58 AM »

Goodluck ninyo tanan..... ;D ;D ;D

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2011, 07:29:27 PM »

laspag mode!
6km swim in 2hrs 17min
sleeping beauty in a few minutes...

juntan

« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2011, 11:53:47 PM »

laspag mode!
6km swim in 2hrs 17min
sleeping beauty in a few minutes...

congrats boss chon
ready na jud for ironman
good luck sa training.

coach b

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2011, 08:37:56 AM »

Got THIS FROM MY EMAIL:
   (while we are supporting the olango challenge the big boss of PASA INC. still keeping his old stuff of Bullying Swimmers!!!!!!!!!

Subject: LEAVE ME ALONE MARK, STOP BULLYING SWIMMERS
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 22:12:31 +0800

In the picture: Kiefer Piccio cant help but cry, as he  was deprived to swim in the finals while teammate EJ LORBES trying to calm him down.

Kiefer Piccio appeal to Mark Joseph to leave him alone and to stop bullying swimmers.Why do we have to be member if we dont want too. Mark  keeps saying about FINA RULES, kung totoo yan dapat lahat ng sumali sa competition na ito lalo na mga taga pasa dapat suspended na ng FINA at PASA INC.
    Fina sya ng Fina na rule, niloloko nya lang mga swimmer , coaches, at parents about" unauthorized Relationship" Pag gusto Lumaban ng PASA swimmer  na  hindi member ng PASA nag issue sya ng memo na kung sino sasali ay masususpendi, Piccio said
    But that is bullying the swimming community only because in Arafura we swim with everyone else and in thewarm up , trials pero wala naman na sususpende. The swimming community must fight him now, piccio said.
    i thought we can have freedom to be happy. I am not improving under his association. " Bakit kailangan maging PASA at hindi naman ito FINA competitions.
    Referring that the venue is not FINA. Ang dumi dumi nga ng comfort room.

Piccio who clocked the fastest time in a very relax trial heat with a time of 2:19.93. The 2nd best time was from Queensland,Brisbane and 3rd was from the much older  PASA swimmer Dhil Anderson2.23.02.
    Piccio said that he was a PASA member before but has to leave because of poor training from Carlos Brosas. "Sayang ang ilan taon ko sa trace, hindi ako nag improve. I am often used as a pacer of Lacuna."
    Piccio said that there is no program meant for him.
    I dont want to be a member of PASA," pag napili ka pa na national team ang mahal ng bayad."
    In 2009 in SEA Age group , Malaysia we have to pay
    our own expenses, around P41,000.00
    My family has to raise money and it took as a long time before we can settle it.
    Mark Joseph  blackmail us. He was asking us to be a member to be able to swim in Arafura Games.Mark said we have to be a member of PASA, INC , a swimming corporation.
    Paano na lang yan, kahit ikaw ang pinakamalakas if you are not a member of his corporation hindi ka pwede maging national player. The government must look at this angle. No wonder we are not winning in Asian Games.
    It is realy a  Shame Susan Papa said PSL president  " what PASA sent are already their best swimmers. All of them have been in senior and Junior national Team.PASA  level of exposure for our best swimmers are so low. These is only a community based competition.
    PSL are just starting and it is ok to join such competition, they have been long deprived to swim for international competition.
    Paano ka naman mag member " you are already tired practicing morning and afternoon tapos wala reward. Pag napili ka lumangoy para sa bayan, swimmer pa ang magbayad. Ano klaseng association ito? Sa PSL wala kami bayad sa membership libre. Pati ang pagpunta ko sila nagbayad ni senator PSL at DPS,piccio added.
    Why are we being harrased to be a member, dapat the minor swimmers must be happy and have freedom to choose kung saan gusto.
    Para syang hindi Filipino.
    Joseph informed Arafura Games that we are not PASA, INC member and so what? We dont want to swim under his association and us young swimmers must have freedom to choose where we want to swim.
    Piccio's  best time is 2:09.  and can clock better in the finals and win a gold medal.

nyor

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2011, 04:04:26 PM »

just want to know...
diin man ni gikan ang letter ??   from Kiefer or from Susan.

coach b

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2011, 07:29:35 PM »

w: LEAVE ME ALONE MARK, STOP BULLYING SWIMMERSWednesday, May 11, 2011 6:45 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"vincent indig" <v_indig@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts
To: "ryan_tirol_iii@yahoo.com.ph" <ryan_tirol_iii@yahoo.com.ph>, "gerry birad" <gerrybirad@yahoo.com>, "francis ibale" <keithbng2@yahoo.com>, "ailo amor" <ailoamori75@rocketmail.com>... more
Cc: "Jess Arriola" <arriola_jess@yahoo.com.ph>, "benjoe_gimenez@yahoo.com" <benjoe_gimenez@yahoo.com>, "augusto tatang" <tatangbonilla@yahoo.com>, "conrad ceballos" <fly_bas@yahoo.com>
Message contains attachments1 File (106KB)
photo.jpg

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Beth Celis <celishuddle@yahoo.com>; media <sports@mb.com.ph>; steph sablan <istoofunny@yahoo.com>; "sports@philstar.net.ph" <sports@philstar.net.ph>; susana berino <song_berino@yahoo.com>; emil amago <emilamago@yahoo.com>; abs cbn ethel <ethelsto.domingo@yahoo.com>; joy belmonte vice mayor <joybelmonte2010@gmail.com>; bing <bingvillasin@yahoo.com>; augusto bonilla <tatangbonilla@yahoo.com>; nikki bandey <nikki.bandey@bartsandthelondon.nhs.uk>; Guia Llaguno <guia_llaguno@yahoo.com>; Graham Lim <grahamcilim@gmail.com>; gerry carpio <gerrycarpio@yahoo.com>; Channel Four (4) <teledyaryosports@gmail.com>; Dennis Cordero <dennisacordero_7@yahoo.com.ph>; dennis cordero <dennisacordero@gmail.com>; emer matienzo <emermatienzo@yahoo.com>; nunilon <nunilon_moreno@yahoo.com>; noel Rivera <yesyesnoe@yahoo.com>; nonong villanueva <negrosswimassn@yahoo.com>; media australia mike <publisher@polodemarcomag.com>; media <temposports@gmail.com>; media <reporterquinito@sbcglobal.net>; media <quinitoh@ibahn.net>; qc_vmjoy@yahoo.com; Roy Tan <kuyangjuan@yahoo.com.ph>; mendoza law office <mam4law@hotmail.com>; carmel junio <carmelbj511@gmail.com>; cathy lorbes <clorbes@yahoo.com>; v_indig@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:21 AM
Subject: FW: LEAVE ME ALONE MARK, STOP BULLYING SWIMMERS

Subject: FW: LEAVE ME ALONE MARK, STOP BULLYING SWIMMERS
Subject: LEAVE ME ALONE MARK, STOP BULLYING SWIMMERS
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 22:12:31 +0800

In the picture: Kiefer Piccio cant help but cry, as he  was deprived to swim in the finals while teammate EJ LORBES trying to calm him down.

Kiefer Piccio appeal to Mark Joseph to leave him alone and to stop bullying swimmers.Why do we have to be member if we dont want too. Mark  keeps saying about FINA RULES, kung totoo yan dapat lahat ng sumali sa competition na ito lalo na mga taga pasa dapat suspended na ng FINA at PASA INC.
Fina sya ng Fina na rule, niloloko nya lang mga swimmer , coaches, at parents about" unauthorized Relationship" Pag gusto Lumaban ng PASA swimmer  na  hindi member ng PASA nag issue sya ng memo na kung sino sasali ay masususpendi, Piccio said
But that is bullying the swimming community only because in Arafura we swim with everyone else and in thewarm up , trials pero wala naman na sususpende. The swimming community must fight him now, piccio said.
i thought we can have freedom to be happy. I am not improving under his association. " Bakit kailangan maging PASA at hindi naman ito FINA competitions.
Referring that the venue is not FINA. Ang dumi dumi nga ng comfort room.

Piccio who clocked the fastest time in a very relax trial heat with a time of 2:19.93. The 2nd best time was from Queensland,Brisbane and 3rd was from the much older  PASA swimmer Dhil Anderson2.23.02.
Piccio said that he was a PASA member before but has to leave because of poor training from Carlos Brosas. "Sayang ang ilan taon ko sa trace, hindi ako nag improve. I am often used as a pacer of Lacuna."
Piccio said that there is no program meant for him.
I dont want to be a member of PASA," pag napili ka pa na national team ang mahal ng bayad."
In 2009 in SEA Age group , Malaysia we have to pay
our own expenses, around P41,000.00
My family has to raise money and it took as a long time before we can settle it.
Mark Joseph  blackmail us. He was asking us to be a member to be able to swim in Arafura Games.Mark said we have to be a member of PASA, INC , a swimming corporation.
Paano na lang yan, kahit ikaw ang pinakamalakas if you are not a member of his corporation hindi ka pwede maging national player. The government must look at this angle. No wonder we are not winning in Asian Games.
It is realy a  Shame Susan Papa said PSL president  " what PASA sent are already their best swimmers. All of them have been in senior and Junior national Team.PASA  level of exposure for our best swimmers are so low. These is only a community based competition.
PSL are just starting and it is ok to join such competition, they have been long deprived to swim for international competition.
Paano ka naman mag member " you are already tired practicing morning and afternoon tapos wala reward. Pag napili ka lumangoy para sa bayan, swimmer pa ang magbayad. Ano klaseng association ito? Sa PSL wala kami bayad sa membership libre. Pati ang pagpunta ko sila nagbayad ni senator PSL at DPS,piccio added.
Why are we being harrased to be a member, dapat the minor swimmers must be happy and have freedom to choose kung saan gusto.
Para syang hindi Filipino.
Joseph informed Arafura Games that we are not PASA, INC member and so what? We dont want to swim under his association and us young swimmers must have freedom to choose where we want to swim.
Piccio's  best time is 2:09.  and can clock better in the finals and win a gold medal.

nyor

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »

My lips are sealed...gubot jud ni ang swimming, sukad pa sa una.  ;D ;D

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »

Did anybody get their finisher's tshirt already?

Bernard

« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »

wala pa ko...naa kay plano mu-adto ton?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]