SUGBUTRIATHLON

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: syntace aerobar  (Read 4071 times)

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
syntace aerobar
« on: January 17, 2009, 10:56:44 PM »

Sir alvz, would it be ok with you if we sell your syntace aerobar and the proceeds go to our community events? Was thinking if we raffle it, it is possible that the winner may not be that interested sa item so its better to sell it to someone who have intentions of using them. We'll sell it at a good price na affordable.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 06:29:00 AM by chono »

rj

Re: syntace aerobar
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 07:53:57 PM »

Sir alvz, would it be ok with you if we sell your syntace aerobar and the proceeds go to our community events? Was thinking if we raffle it, it is possible that the winner may not be that interested sa item so its better to sell it to someone who have intentions of using them. We'll sell it at a good price na affordable.

mas better bai..

triAAbz

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »

Lets do it Yo!  ;)

triAAbz

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 04:21:39 PM »

You guyz are right. The idea is cool with me.

I was also thinking before that in the raffle of one or more items donated for our community, each item has its own box or jar where only interested parties drop their entries for the draw, so its assured that the winner really has the GO for that stuff. Pero medyo hasol pod guro no-on ni nga style. As of now, I believe your idea makes this thing simple and we also need funds.

GO for it bai and I really appreciate you informed me with your moves :)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 01:26:46 AM by triAAbz »

rj

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 07:22:01 AM »

You guyz are right. The idea is cool with me.

I was also thinking before that in the raffle of one or more items donated for our community, each item has its own box or jar where only interested parties drop their entries for the draw, so its assured that the winner really has the GO for that stuff. Pero medyo hasol pod guro no-on ni nga style. As of now, I believe your idea makes this thing simple and we also need funds.

GO for it bai and I really appreciate you informed me with your moves :)

@ thanks sir alvz.

@ chono, bro pm me if pila imo baligya, my high school classmate turned roadie/mtb'er is interested.

triAAbz

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »

Just a little idea abt it. Online web site of Syntace it sells like $110 or $100 the least in online bike shops w/o Shipping. On Ebay for used ones sells like $50. Eldy once offerred me 4000 for that when I was in Cebu but I didnt push thru because I love it to be in my Cebu bike. Now I have a Cinelli bars for it just like Niel Reyes' aero bars.

So, its all up to you guys how much money you'll make for that basta malingaw lang ta tanan.

If pushed through Im gonna inserting in the Balikbayan box other Tri/bike stuff from our members here. Theres also Triathlete magazines that might be useful for all of us especially adtong mga dili ka afford pariho nako, he he he he  ???

rj

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 01:35:05 PM »

thanks in advance sir alvz!

rap

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »

Just a little idea abt it. Online web site of Syntace it sells like $110 or $100 the least in online bike shops w/o Shipping. On Ebay for used ones sells like $50. Eldy once offerred me 4000 for that when I was in Cebu but I didnt push thru because I love it to be in my Cebu bike. Now I have a Cinelli bars for it just like Niel Reyes' aero bars.

So, its all up to you guys how much money you'll make for that basta malingaw lang ta tanan.

If pushed through Im gonna inserting in the Balikbayan box other Tri/bike stuff from our members here. Theres also Triathlete magazines that might be useful for all of us especially adtong mga dili ka afford pariho nako, he he he he  ???

::)  ::)  ::)

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »

Thanks sir alvz! Dako na kaayo kag na contribute sa community! Maka hilak man sad ta. ....bitaw wala ko ni hilak kay laki ko pero I'm sure your generosity will have an impact.

rap

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »

daghang salamat!  ;)

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »

How about if we sell it at 2k? Okra ba?

triAAbz

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »

daghang salamat!  ;)

Walay sapayan mga bai, bisan unsay mahagdaw nato diri, ato ni ipalipay sa ato mga bros. diha . . .  :)

rj

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:51 AM »

How about if we sell it at 2k? Okra ba?

i'll tell my friend.

chono

• Administrator
  • passing the hat...
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 06:30:05 AM »

ok sige ako nya ni picturan

triAAbz

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 02:29:36 PM »

another similar aero bars just ended in auction in Ebay that I was watching closed @ $48 + $8 Shipping here. Hayahay na kaayo makapalit ana in a friendly deal.

By the way guyz si Lence, Cerrones bro just handed in his used profile Al. aero bars. I'll send it together with "Triathlete" magazines. Do you think daghan magkinahanglan ani mga "post issues"  ? ::)
Pages: [1] 2 3