SUGBUTRIATHLON

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Found: Spyder Helmet (Mercury)  (Read 650 times)

jemsban™

Found: Spyder Helmet (Mercury)
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:00:53 AM »

Will post here for the meantime kai no access to fb diri sa ofis.  :(

If you have a triathlete/cyclist friend who went to practice at SRP Lantaw this morning, pls inform him/her that he/she dropped his/her helmet near Sugbu curve approx 300 mtrs after Lantaw exit.  The owner was on board his white SUV while i was on my scooter at about 100 mtrs back that i noticed there was a helmet at his roof and eventually dropped when he accelerated, nalimtan cguro ug hipos. I picked it up and tried to catch him but to no avail, pang catC ra ang speed sa ako scoot..  :D

Anyway, i hope this message will reach the owner. Still i will post this in fb tonite. If walai mo claim, i'm thinking of using this at SRP sometime para ma notice sa owner and approach me, pero kuyaw pud ug bunalan nya ko deretso, hahaha..   :'(

« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 09:04:47 AM by jemsban™ »

triAAbz

Re: Found: Spyder Helmet (Mercury)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 07:47:34 PM »

Pwede ra na sul-ob nimo srp pero butangi lang WHITE Flag w/ message "PEACE ! Helmet Lookin4 d Owner ". Para dili ka birahans tag-iya. Pero og girly ang owner kai "hugs&kisses" guro mahitabo.

jemsban™

Re: Found: Spyder Helmet (Mercury)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 08:50:30 PM »

Pwede ra na sul-ob nimo srp pero butangi lang WHITE Flag w/ message "PEACE ! Helmet Lookin4 d Owner ". Para dili ka birahans tag-iya. Pero og girly ang owner kai "hugs&kisses" guro mahitabo.

hahaha..  pde pud dol.  :D