300m Swim - 15km Bike - 3km Run
The last leg of 3-15-3 Triathlon (December edition) concludes the triathlon season of the year in Cebu. This marks the thirteenth triathlon in 2009, absolutely a triathlon year for Cebu! The most triathlons so far in local triathlon history! This race is set on December 20, 2009 at Plantation Bay, Lapu-lapu City, Mactan Island. More newbies are expected to participate as the October edition of 3-15-3 Danao Triathlon attracted many.
This event is made possible by Plantation Bay, Danao Sports Commission, Sugbu Triathlon, and as always with the undying support of councilor Boying "Oscar" Rodriguez.
- Male: Juniors (19 below), Seniors 20 (20 to 29), Seniors 30 (30 to 39), Masters (40 up), Mountain Bike
- Female Open
- Tandem: This is a team category. It consists of two athletes of any gender. Members has the freedom to choose which leg they want.
- 7AM: Body marking
- 8AM: Race start
- Top 3 for each category
- Top 3 Male
- Medals for the winners
- No cash prize
- Registration fee is P250 (includes swim cap, BIB number, and snacks)
- You may register on race day at race venue or register online
- Online registration deadline is on December 19, 2009 (12noon).
- Online registration is recommended
- No helmet, no race
- Upper garment is required
- BIB number should be worn visibly in front or back. Ideally, it should be in front.
- Please wear swim cap during the swim leg.