[200m Swim - 400m Run] x 4 Loops - 1pm
• MALE: 12 & under, 13–14, 15–19, 20–29, 30–39, 40–49, 50 & above
• FEMALE: 12 & under, 13–14, 15–19, 20–29, 30–39, 40–49, 50 & above
PRIZES & AWARDS
• Team (declared on the 3rd/Championship Leg)
1 - P5,000 & trophy
2 - P3,000 & trophy
3 - P2,000 & trophy
• Top 3 Male/Female
1 - P3,000 & medal
2 - P2,000 & medal
3 - P1,000 & medal
• Top 3 for each Age Group: Medal
1. Each Team will have 4 members (mixed or all male/female team) to qualify. A team may pre register 5 to 10 athletes for the team roster. The fastest four will be the basis of the points per leg.
2. Teams with more members are allowed to form two (2) or more Teams to join the Series (i.e. Team Eagle A, Team Eagle B).
3. The Series is point system.
4. Each race finishers will earn points based on their order of finish.
5. Points earned by each Team members will be added and thus becomes the total points earned by the Team.
6. The total points earned by a team will be carried from the 1st leg through the 3rd leg. The accumulated points earned from the three legs will be the basis for declaring the winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
PER AGE-GROUP POINTS:
1st-10pts, 2nd-9pts, 3rd-8pts, 4th-7pts, 5th-6pts, 6th-5pts, 7th-4pts, 8th-3pts, 9th-2pts, 10th-1pts
OVERALL RANKING POINTS:
1sT–30pts, 2nd-25pts, 3rd-20pts, 4th-17pts, 5th-16pts, 6th-15pts, 7th-14pts, 8th-13pts, 9th-12pts, 10th-11pts, 11th-10pts, 12th– 9pts, 13th-8pts, 14th-7pts, 15th-6pts, 16th-5pts, 17th-4pts, 18th-3pts, 19th-2pts, 20th to last finisher 1pt.