Super Tri kids
Long (1.5km Swim - 60km Bike - 15km Run)
Sprint (750m Swim - 30km Bike - 7.5km Run)
Fun (400m Swim - 12km Bike - 2.5km Run)
Age-Group Team Challenge
LONG DISTANCE CATEGORIES
Relay - 3 or 2 man team with at least one opposite gender.
SPRINT DISTANCE CATEGORIES
FUN DISTANCE CATEGORIES(17 y.o. & Above)
- Male open
- Female open
SUPER TRI KIDS (Male/Female)
- 13-16 (400m Swim - 12km Bike - 2.5km Run)
- 11-12 (300m Swim - 7.5km Bike - 2km Run)
- 9-10 (200m Swim - 5km Bike - 1km Run)
- 6-8 (100m Swim - 2.5km Bike - 500m Run)
AGE-GROUP TEAM CHALLENGE MECHANICS
- The fastest 3 teams win!
- Age-group team challenge applies to long distance only.
- Each team must consist of 5 to 8 members with at least one female.
- Team registration is mandatory and free of charge through online team registration (Deadline is on May 4). Please make sure the list is final as changes will no longer be allowed after the deadline.
- The team's fastest five overall time is determined by the total time of the team.
- If a team decides to have multiple teams, they can do so by naming however the group desires, like for example, Team Eagle A and Team Eagle B.
- Overall top 3 MALE finishers are not entitled to earn points
|Date||Long and Sprint||Relay per head||Fun||Super Tri Kids|
|Early Bird||Until Mar.15||2,500||2,000||2,000||1,000|
|Regular||Mar.16 - Apr.15||3,000||2,300||2,300||1,300|
|Late||Apr.16 - 30||3,500||2,500||2,500||1,500|
- Click here to register online
- Registration center at Transition Trishop, Gen. Luna St., Dipolog City
- Registration includes event T-Shirt, finisher's medal, post-race meal, bib number, helmet & bike number
- There is also a carbo loading dinner for the participants on May 4, 2019 (Sat)
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable