Super Tri kids
Long (1.5km Swim - 60km Bike - 15km Run)
Sprint (750m Swim - 30km Bike - 7.5km Run)
Fun (375m Swim - 12km Bike - 2.5km Run)
Age-Group Team Challenge (for Long distance)
- Male open
- Female open
SUPER TRI KIDS (Male/Female)
- 13-15 (375m Swim - 10km Bike - 2.5km Run)
- 11-12 (300m Swim - 7.5km Bike - 2km Run)
- 9-10 (200m Swim - 5km Bike - 1km Run)
- 8 and Under (100m Swim - 2.5km Bike - 500m Run)
AGE-GROUP TEAM CHALLENGE MECHANICS
- The fastest 3 teams win!
- Each team must consist of four males and one female long distance age-groupers.
- Team registration is mandatory and free of charge through online team registration. Deadline is on May 10. Please make sure the list is final as changes will no longer be allowed after the deadline.
- The team's overall time is determined by the total time of the five members. If a member did not finish the race, the team is no longer entitled to earn the overall time.
- Age-group team challenge applies to long distance age-groupers only. This is just to clarify that elite category is not classified as an age-group.
- If a team decides to have multiple teams, they can do so by naming however the group desires, like for example, Team Eagle A and Team Eagle B.
|Date||Standard or Sprint||Relay per head||Fun||Super Tri Kids|
|Early Bird||Feb.8 - Mar.15||2,200||1,500||1,500||800|
|Regular||Mar.16 - Apr.30||2,500||1,800||1,800||1,000|
|Late||May 1 - 10||2,800||2,000||2,000||1,200|
- Click her to register online
- Registration center at Transition Trishop, Gen. Luna St., Dipolog City
- Registration includes event T-Shirt, finisher's medal, post-race meal, bib number, helmet & bike number
- There is also a carbo loading dinner for the participants on May 14, 2016 (Sat)
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable