300m Swim - 10min Bike - 3km Run - 8am
SPECIAL THANKS: LEONA CAKES & PASTRIES
• 300m (25 meter pool)
• This will be a wave start event athletes. It starts on lane 1 & 2, swim to the end then go under the lane line onto lane 3 to swim back, then on to lane 4 and finishing at lane 5 which totals to 100m (1 set). Athletes will then exit using the swimming pool stairs and do two more sets starting at lane 1 to finish the 300m swim. This will simulate actual triathlon massed start so seed yourselves accordingly, slow swimmers start at the back and faster swimmers lead the way to minimize contact.
• 10 athletes per heat maximum.
• Click here to see the swim `route
• 10 spin bikes will be provided by the organizers.
• Race marshals will time your bike for 10 minutes.
• You can maintain any cadence as you please.
• When your time is up, marshals will give you a go signal to proceed to the final run.
• Bring your own water bottle.
• 3km run, 15 laps on our 200m jogging track.
• Each athlete must get one rubber band per lap handed by the marshals. When you finish, line-up at the finish line accordingly and show your rubber bands for counting. If there is/are missing rubber bands, you'll have to make up for it.
• BIB number must be visible in front "during run leg".
- Juniors (19 below)
- Seniors 20 (20-29)
- Seniors 30 (30-39)
- Masters (40 above)
- HGS member
- Female open
This is a team category. It consists of two athletes of any gender. One will do one leg and the other will tackle two.
• Registration: Nov. 15-20, 2010
- P150: Individual
- P200: Team entry
• Submit registration form to HGS front desk
• Top 3 for each category