300m Swim - 15km Bike - 3km Run
October edition of 3-15-3 Danao Triathlon is on the 25th. This is another event brought to you by Councilor Boying Rodriguez, Danao Sports Commission, and Sugbu Triathlon. Race venue as always at The Sands Beach Resort in Danao.
A. Male: Juniors (19 below), Seniors 20 (20 to 29), Seniors 30 (30 to 39), Masters (40 up), Mountain Bike
B. Female Open
C. Tandem: This is a team category. It consists of two athletes of any gender. Members has the freedom to choose which leg they will take.
- 8AM: Body marking
- 9AM: Race start
- Top 3 overall finishers and top 3 for each category including tandem
- Medals for the winners
- No cash prize
- Registration fee is P150 (includes BIB number and freebies/snacks)
- You may register on race day at race venue
- No more online registration
- No helmet, no race
- Upper garment is required
- BIB number should be worn in front or back. Ideally, it should be in front but for others who are using a race belt, it's allowed at the back specially during the bike leg. Please take note that, race belt is applicable if used with a fitting garment like a trisuit or swim suit because of it's visibility. If used with a garment that covers it like a t-shirt, please use the safety pins to attach it to your middle or upper torso.
- Every BIB number has a finish tag attached. Please surrender it to race marshals accordingly as you arrive the finish line. Please don't miss to do so because this will be one of the basis to gather finish results.
- Wear swim cap during the swim leg